- Catherine Miller
Om Catherine Miller
Catherine is a Global Leadership and Transitions Coach and Consultant. She works with leaders from around the globe within the area of leadership and change management, both as a coach and consultant. She works with individuals and teams in the areas of leadership development, goal achievement, strategy development, personal growth, emotional intelligence and transitions.
Catherine is a global citizen with personal and professional experience from three continents and multiple countries. Catherine has more than 25 years of leadership experience from the private and public sectors, volunteer positions and sports teams. Catherine is a certified professional leadership coach with a praiseworthy academic background. She has the keen ability to understand the big picture, put things in a larger context and think strategically. She is an authentic leader and coach who inspires sustainable change and goal achievement.
Catherine believes in embracing change, building strong relationships, strength-based development and getting outside one’s comfort zone. In an organization, she values a positive and growth-focused culture that nurtures the strength and effectiveness of teams and outstanding leadership. Her colleagues describe her as a catalyst as she inspires others to action and forward movement.
Catherine is passionate about embracing change and about harnessing the potential of diversity and inclusivity in our communities and at work. Catherine resides in Stockholm, Sweden with her husband and two incredibly global children and has many hobbies and interests.
Catherine has the following certifications:
- ICF PCC
- ICF Mentor Coach
- Leadership Circle 360 Assessment
- Emotional Intelligence EQi 2.0 Assessment
- IC Agile ICP-ENT (Agility in the Enterprise)
- IC Agile ICP-CAT (Coaching Agile Transitions)
- CBT Practitioner
- Agil Coaching, Chefs- och Ledarskapsutveckling, Entreprenörskap / Starta Eget, Företagskultur, Förändringsledning, Karriärcoaching, KBT (Kognitiv Beteende Terapi), Konflikthantering, Ledningsgruppscoaching, Livscoaching, Mentorcoaching, Motivation, Omställning, Projektledning, Självledarskap, Strategiarbete, Stresshantering, Styrelsearbete, Teamutveckling
- , Stockholm
- +46(0)735 42 7556